My personal evidence of the law of attraction working in my life.
On this site, you’ll find a lot of information about the law of attraction, what it is and how it works. The aim of this information is so that you can start understanding and then using the law of attraction to consciously and deliberately attract, or rather let-in, the things that are really important to you.
We are all different – born into different circumstances, to different parents and with very different goals, dreams and life ambitions. I believe that a lot of this is determined by our higher selves before we are born – maybe we want to experience a particular lifestyle, emotion or situation, a bit like an actor choosing his/her next role. But we also understand and are born with the knowledge that we have free-will, and the amazing focusing mechanism of thoughts and feelings with which to manifest the things we want in our lives via the law of attraction.
Like attracts like – what we think about is what we get more of.
It’s wonderful then, when we see evidence or the law of attraction evidence manifesting in our lives because if can bolster your faith in the law and provide you with the motivation and belief to continue, in the knowledge that you have already manifested some of the things you want.
It’s a bit like snowball effect, when you start to consciously recognise your manifestation successes, you not only feel great because you are getting what you want, but the very act of openly acknowledging that the law of attraction works, will attract more of that, so you will start to see more and more manifestations of the things you really want.
So here is some of my own evidence of a situation I have manifested for myself by way of proof.
If you follow my blog, then you will know that I recently gave up my teaching job in a local secondary school to concentrate on my own teaching and my websites, especially through the training I used to create this, Wealthy Affiliate.
You can read my article here: My leap of faith for 2018
I’ve been focusing on my websites since April 2018 but recently found that I was also looking to continue my teaching career part-time, but in much more holistic school and way than I had been doing at the secondary school I left.
A few of the issues that had also caused me to leave my previous school included:
- The logistics of trying to get to the school for the hours needed (8.30 – 5.30) whilst also getting back to collect my own children from school by 6pm. Quite often I was rushing off from school-leaving rehearsals and was late to collect my own children because the journey could last an hour.
- Disillusionment with the pressure now being placed on children to all become the same and fit into the same boxes. I fundamentally disagree with this and would love to see a more holistic approach to mainstream education being adopted where differences are not only celebrated but cultivated as well. We are not all driven to succeed in the core subjects of maths, English and science, and many children, including my own often struggle in these subjects but excel in others. I have found however, that at least in the school I was previously working in, that there is an increasing pressure to conform and to follow an international baccalaureate pathway.
- The third change that finally pushed me away was a change in policy following a ‘requires improvement’ rating from Ofsted which meant that we were being told to teach our subjects in a very ‘consistent’ way (as far as the school was concerned) across the board. This meant using personal white boards, branded exercise books and getting students to write down the learning objectives every lesson. Whilst in principle this seems fine, in practice in a drama lesson, where there are no tables and chairs and it is a creative subject, there were a number of ‘hurdles’ shall we say that I ran into. What was interesting here I thought was that the subjects I taught (drama and film) had all received ‘good’ ratings from Ofsted and had consistently good exam results, but were school as a whole had failing with other core subjects.
Nevertheless, I found myself unable to stay true to my own nature and continue teaching in the school. I was not enamoured with many of the rules and regulations which I thought were outdated, and became frustrated with what I saw as a lack of holistic teaching and overall care of the individual.
Fast forward a few months – I left the job in April 2018 with no other job to go to apart from my work with Wealthy Affiliates and my websites. But I knew how I wanted my teaching to be and I knew what I wanted for my own children too.
I found myself being drawn towards and looking at some alternative and independent schools here in the UK. I was attracted by their holistic ethos and the way in which these schools seemed to cater on a more individual basis. I acknowledged that this was the kind of school I wanted to work in and left it at that.
I actually remember writing a note to myself one day. On one side of the paper I wrote down the things I needed to do that day, and on the other, I suggested that the universe find me a new teaching position that would have the positive aspects I was looking for.
And here is where the law of attraction kicked in for me.
In early June, I received an email from a lady saying that she ran an independent school near me which was moving to a new location in September and was expanding, now looking for a dance and drama teacher.
I couldn’t believe my eyes, in fact, when I researched the school, I began to cry. I felt and overwhelming sense that this was a school I should go and see and tears of gratitude and joy began rolling down my face as I found out more.
I replied to the email and went to meet the headteacher, taught a trial drama lesson and within 10 days was offered a job.
So come September, in addition to my websites and private tutoring, I will also be teaching 3 days a week in a very small independent school for children who are out of mainstream education for various reasons (such as people who are survivors of bullying, bright children on the autistic spectrum or just those that cannot cope with the pressures of how mainstream teaching is going).
It’s a very holistic school where I can design my own curriculum to suit the children and there needs. It will be a lot of one-to-one tuition and small classes for ages 10 to 19, teaching dance/drama and some film studies.
It’s also only within 10 minutes of my own girls’ schools, with hours of 9-4pm and no after-school rehearsals, so I will be able to continue with my own private school, and collect my girls on time, without feeling the pressure of traffic, rush-hour and always being late. It should suit me down to the ground.
The school also go on lots of theatre and day trips out because their ethos is that education is not just about Ofsted or government targets, but about living life to the full and being happy too, so I’m off to Longleat and a free-fall wind tunnel with them next week and learning about Zumos which is an initiative to raise global happiness.
And as I already mentioned, I did not go looking for this job but it found me!
Even more ‘unbelievable’ to my mother when I told her, was that the job had found me. It was not something I saw and applied for – I didn’t even know jobs like this existed. The headmistress found my details from one of my tutoring sites and contacted me.
I truly believe that this is what Esther Hicks calls the ‘cooperative components‘ coming together – when you put out a desire to the universe and then let the universe do its job, without getting in the way by thinking negatively about the situation – the universe comes up trumps!
I knew what I wanted but I didn’t know how I would get it or the details of how the universe would achieve it. However, I did have the trust and faith that something would come up.
I cannot tell you how excited I am about this – it seems to me that the universe has taken all my requirements and created the perfect situation for me, well beyond what I in my human understanding of the world was aware of.
But that’s the beauty of the law of attraction – when you let go of the details and let the universe do its work, miracles can happen.
Please feel free to leave your comments below. I’d love to here your own stories of how the law of attraction is working in your life. And be sure to read some of my related articles too.
Wishing you all a wonderful day.
- Have faith
- Trust in yourself and what you want
- Do what needs to be done
- Let the universe do its work